The National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) is a non-profit organization that administers the only uniform, independent rating and labeling system for energy performance of windows, doors, skylights and attachment products.
The NFRC was formed in response to the energy crises of the 1970s. To address concerns about energy consumption, the fenestration industry developed a host of new energy efficient technologies, including low-e coatings, low-conductance spacers, and gas fills.
NFRC develops and administers energy-related rating and certification programs that serve the public by providing fair, accurate, and credible information on fenestration performance.
To view and/or print a specific label, please click the links below.
- Builder's Choice Steel Door-Wood Edge-Clear Glass
- Builder's Choice Steel Door-Wood Edge-Low E Glass
- Builder's Choice Steel Sidelite-Wood Edge-Clear Glass
- Builder's Choice Steel Sidelite-Wood Edge-Low E Glass
- Fiberglass Door-Clear Glass
- Fiberglass Door-Low E Glass
- Fiberglass Sidelite-Clear Glass
- Fiberglass Sidelite-Low E Glass
- Fiberglass Door-Impact Glass
- Majestic Steel Door-Steel Edge-Clear Glass
- Majestic Steel Door-Steel Edge-Low E Glass