MMI DOOR - An Energy Star Partner
In partnership with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Department of Energy (DOE) and ENERGY STAR® Partner pledges to:
- Build energy efficient products that have been specified, tested and approved by the ENERGY STAR® Partner Program.
- Insure that these products provide the same or better performance than conventional designs while increasing energy efficiency.
- Resolve conflicts in a prompt, informal manner so as to preserve maximum public confidence in ENERGY STAR®.
- Adhere to the published guidelines of identifying, signing and marketing the ENERGY STAR® name and logo.
- Promote, support and respect the ENERGY STAR® mark as a trustworthy symbol.
- Do all of the above voluntarily.
For additional information regarding ENERGY STAR® click on: www.energystar.gov
Be sure to remove the label from your Energy Star qualified door and retain for tax purposes.